Posted date: 16 Dec 2020
CVM Christmas Cracker
A big thank you to everyone who watched, shared and donated on our Christmas Cracker Night.
We smashed our target of 10k by 10pm, which meant legend Al Weller shaved his beaut of a beard off and Nathan and Carl nearly made themselves sick with all the challenges.
You can still donate to cheer us on over the next month. Thanks again.
You can catch up on all the action or check out our highlights.
FULL VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS
Ways To Give
Text to Give
Text CVMCRACKER followed by your name to 70660. Texts cost £10 plus standard network rate.
To change this amount and give £5 text CVMCRACKER £5 followed by your name to 70660 or to give £20 text CVMCRACKER £20 followed by your name to 70660.
We are able to claim gift aid on all future donations and all donations you have made for the four years prior to this one, this means we receive 25p for every £1 at no cost to yourself. We can only do this if you're a UK tax payer and your tax bill for this year is not more than your donation.
Text to Give Terms & Conditions
- Our text giving service provider, instaGiv, charges us a fee equivalent to 5% of each donation, so for every £1 you donate, £0.95 will be received by CVM.
- 100% of any Gift Aid given on your donation will be processed and received by CVM.
- When you make a text donation, this will either be deducted from your mobile phone credit (Pay as You Go) or added to your mobile phone bill. Donations made via SMS will appear on a phone bill as the shortcode that the supporter texted.
- You will be charged a standard rate message for your text message (refer to your network operator for further information).
- If the keyword or shortcode you text are invalid you will receive an error message telling you that the keyword was not recognised and the donation has failed.
- You must ask the bill payer’s permission before making a donation. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to send a text donation to us.
- If at any time you encounter any problems when making a text donation, you can contact the instaGiv on email@example.com or 028 7087 8220
- instaGiv provides mobile fundraising and engagement solutions to to charities who are registered in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. instaGiv is a UK-registered company (company number: NI073911).
- instaGiv only collects and stores personal data from supporters that it required to process the donation. In the case of instaGiv’s mobile platform the only personal information stored on supporters is their mobile phone number. If you choose to gift aid your donation instaGiv will then need to store the relevant information for that.
- The SMS donations services to CVM are supplied by a third party provider. We are therefore not liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages. Delivery is subject to transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile phone device. To receive a refund on a donation you will need to contact your mobile network operator.