Posted date: 19 Nov 2012
International Men's Day
Today is International Men's Day.
What does that mean to you?
Have you heard of it before?
Here in the UK a blog post published today is discussing the top ten men's issues.
- Ending violence against men and boys
- Stopping male suicide
- Equal rights for dads
- Giving boys a better education
- Tackling negative portrayals of men in the media
- Improving men’s health and life expectancy
- Tackling male disposability
- Ending unnecessary male circumcision?
- Beating male cancer and tackling men’s cancer inequalities
- Tackling male unemployment
Do you agree? Why not join in the discussion here.