Posted date: 18 Jan 2019
JOIN US FOR A CVM BIG 30 REFUEL BREAKFAST
We’re running a series of early morning mid-week ‘Big 30’ breakfasts around the country and we’d love to see you there.
Hosted by CVM’s Nathan Blackaby (CEO) and Michael Cooper (National Director: England & Scotland) the event runs for just 1 hour (7 - 8am) and will take place at an eatery that serves up food in the morning.
The Big 30 Refuel...
Why are we calling it the Big 30 Refuel?
- To mark our 30th anniversary
- To encourage Christian men to renew their focus on Jesus.
- Because we like to fill-up on a tasty breakfast
The Big 30 Refuel mornings are open to anyone who wants to connect with us and get on board with the vision to win men to Jesus across the nation. You will be able to come and buy breakfast, spend some time in prayer and get fired up and encouraged to stand with CVM in your region. And all within one hour!
Big 30 Refuel venues and dates...
BRAINTREE - Thursday 7 February
- NEWBURY - Thursday 14 March
Hatchet Inn, 12 Market Place, RG14 5BD
- CHESTERFIELD - Wednesday 24 April
Portland Hotel, West Bars, S40 1AY
- CENTRAL LONDON, Thursday 9 May
Hamilton Hall, Liverpool St, EC2M 7PY
- GUILDFORD, Thursday 6 June
Beefeater, Parkway, GU1 1UP
- HARLOW, Thursday 4 July
Beefeaster, Cambridge Rd, CM20 2EP
- TAUNTON, Thursday 8 August
Beefeater, 81 Bridgwater Rd, TA1 2DU
- GATESHEAD, Friday 6 September
- EDINBURGH, Thursday 10 October
- MERSEYSIDE (St Helens), Thursday 7 November
- ABERYSTWYTH, Thursday 5 December
The event is free.
Food is available to buy and is NOT provided free-of-charge.
Cost of breakfast varies depending on the establishment (Beefeater/Wetherspoons/Brewers Fayre), but are all very reasonably priced.
No booking is necessary but we’d love you tell us (and others) via social media that you’re going to be there.