Posted date: 17 Feb 2012
We've got a job going ...
We are looking for a passionate and innovative individual to help develop our websites, maintain up-to-date communications across the social networking sites and manage all interaction with internet and computer software that will help network across all the men's groups in CVM’s database.
Main Purpose of Post:
• Provide up to the minute communication across social media
• Daily updating of the website and events happening across the UK
• Gain relevant feedback from men's groups across the UK to be used for sharing
• Emailing free resources and information to all supporters of CVM
• Sharing of blogs and other evangelistic tools to help men reach men with the message of Jesus
This full-time role would be based in the main CVM office (The Hub) in Chesterfield, working alongside the CVM National team.
Being part of the CVM team will also mean assisting with general office duties, answering phone calls, playing darts and flying remote-control helicopters.
We work with Apple Mac computers so experience with OS X would be helpful as well as experience with Apple and Adobe CS software.
There would also be an expectation to provide basic IT support to other members of the CVM team.
There will also be an opportunity to support the CVM team at events around the UK.
• Expertise in website development and design
• Experience with established social networks
• A self-motivated worker
• Passion for the vision of CVM
Job Title: Web/Media Assistant
Salary: £14.000 - £18,000
Job Type: Full Time
How to apply:
Applications are now open. Please send your CV to:
Post: CVM, The Hub, Unit 2 Dunston Road, Chesterfield S41 8XA
for more information, call the CVM office on 01246 452483