Posted date: 2 Mar 2016
EPIC ADVENTURE FOR SON, HIS DAD & HIS DAD
When 3 members from the same family, but from different generations, took an overseas mission trip together, they enjoyed a fantastic experience.
Check out this 1min 18sec video and hear briefly from Adam (son), Dan (father) and Graham (grandfather). The clip also outlines a fantastic opportunity for dads and their kids to go on overseas mission together while also packing in a safari trip AND visit to the world famous Victoria Falls too!
Epic adventure...for dads and their kids
Travel together - Adventure together - Change lives together
CVM have teamed up with Mission Direct to offer dads* the chance to get involved in overseas mission work in Zambia with the unique feature of being able to take their children** with them.
Read why Dave is going on this trip. Read on...
Spending time together on mission, in unfamiliar an environment with one or more of your children can be a significant milestone in the lives of all involved:
- It forges a great environment for Dad and kid bonding
- It’s an evangelistic experience if child (or even father) is a non believer.
- It works as a ‘Real World’ reality check for ‘comfortable’ kids and adults.
- It demonstrates practical mission to your kids as a way for them to follow.
- It creates vision and passion, from a young age, for very needy lives and communities.
During the trip there will be enough time off to enjoy some ‘Classic Africa’ experiences, including a safari and a visit to the magnificent Victoria Falls.
Date: 13 – 27 August
Cost: £1,750 per person including flights, accommodation, food, insurance, visas, transport.
Detailed information found at www.missiondirect.org/epic-adventure
* Dads, granddads, uncles etc
** Children age 7+