Posted date: 6 May 2014
Filmed talks now available from Quickfire, CVM's Training Day. We asked nine experts in men's ministry and evangelism to give their best thinking packed into quarter of an hour each, with a klaxon and NERF guns to enforce the time limit!
There are eight videos available:
- Ben Harding: Codelife with teeth - Needing and being a 'wingman' (19:44)
- Michael Harvey: The creative power of fear in invitation - How to invite well (25:37)
- Jason Royce: S.E.X. - If you don't talk to your kids about sex, someone else will! (17:25)
- Tony Sharp: That's my boy! - Turning the hearts of fathers to their children, & children to their fathers (19:43)
- Rob Waller: The brain manual - How to manage the male mood (22:48)
- Graham McBain: Jobs for the boys - how do you intentionally involve men in church? (15:44)
- Glen Poole: Masculinity in crisis - Why men and boys need our help (25:16)
- Jonathan Sherwin: Conversion through persuasion? - Arguments, questions, & illustrations in evangelism (26:02)
Access these talks here...