Posted date: 13 Mar 2014
New resource launched - Lead your community in commemorating WW1
CVM in partnership with HOPE Together are excited to announce the launch of Greater Love, a new, high quality, DVD resource for churches, developed to help them commemorate the centenary of the start of World War One.
Endorsed by the Archbishop of Canterbury and the Prince of Wales, Greater Love follows on from the success of the Defenders DVD pack and features the following high impact testimonies:
- ‘Into the Unknown’ - An Air Force pilot and his wife share how faith in God has helped them.
- ‘Living Without Dad’ - Finding security in God with a dad/husband away on tour of duty.
- ‘What If’ - A Chinook helicopter pilot talks about his life 'in God's hands.
- ‘Separate Though Confident’ - A Naval couple’s confidence in God when miles apart.
- ‘Suffering for His Sake’ - Daughter of a conscientious objector shares her memories.
- ‘Woodbine Willie’ and ‘The Menin Gate’ - A Gospel message plus stories of bravery and selflessness carried out in the name of Jesus who, himself, made the greatest sacrifice of all.
As well as short film clips, the pack also contains talk outlines, service suggestions and meeting plans for all age groups.
Greater Love will help church leaders, as well as men's groups, produce a bespoke evangelistic meeting that is high quality and feature packed. 2014 presents a tremendous opportunity for churches to take the lead, within local communities, in remembering the sacrifice made by millions. Greater Love will equip churches to do this within their neighbourhood as together, we all remember.
CVM & HOPE’s vision is to see this DVD pack used in every church in the country which is why the Greater Love resource is free*
Order your copy at www.cvm.org.uk/greaterlove
*P&P charges may apply