Due to COVID-19 a number of venues used for events have restricted access.
Please check with the event or group organiser directly.
Date: 24 May 2021
Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Building Balance and Connection - Webinar
Join national experts Engage, along with CVM, Care for the Family, Jesus House, New Wine, Single Friendly Church, Youth for Christ and World Prayer Centre for this webinar aimed at church leaders and others involved in the issues.
Overall, there are 2 men: 3 women in the church, and mostly a 1:2 ratio among single people. This creates major issues for men, women, children and young people, singleness, dating, marriage, parenting and youthwork.
Hear from contributors including:
- Nathan Blackaby, CEO of Christian Vision for Men
- Paula Pridham, Executive Director, Care for the Family
- Kemi and Bode Olutunbi, Marriage Ministry Leaders, Jesus House
- Amelia Gosal, Executive Director, Single Friendly Church
- Tom Rawlings, Church Resources Director, Youth for Christ
This is for you if you want our churches to:
- Understand how the imbalance of men and women is affecting your family, friends and congregations
- Reach and disciple men more effectively
- More fully include single people
- Understand women’s experiences of the imbalance
- De-mystify dating and relationships for adults
- Strengthen marriages, including where one partner isn’t a Christian
- Help parents and youthworkers to help young people do dating and relationships well
Come and hear from about the practical solutions and how to make them a positive reality across all our congregations.
To find out more about The Engage Network visit www.engage-mcmp.org.uk