WHY MEN'S MINISTRY?
1 Sorted Magazine 2 'Religious trends 5' Brieley 2005 3 Tearfund 2007 4 BBC survey 5 'Evangelicals Now' 2003
Click image above for more information!
To get a detailed answer, please click here...
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click images below for more information!
1. FORM A MEN'S GROUP & DO STUFF TOGETHERMen need to be in a "band of brothers," so why not start a local group for men from your church or a few churches? Do stuff together, shoot, run, swim, cycle, climb, watch movies, eat food, get away. It's how men typically engage with each other and how they build relationships. CVM has an effective and proven 4 Level evangelistic strategy for reaching men.
2. PARTNER YOUR MEN'S GROUP WITH CVM & BE PART OF A GROWING MOVEMENTCVM is a movement of men across the UK and around the world. By partnering your group with us you will become part of this growing movement of 100s of men's groups and 1,000s of men. We have some cracking resources to help you reach men wherever they are; a list of over 250 evangelistic speakers, DVD training resources, church packs, free online Bible study resources, podcasts, books and much more.
3. PARTNER AS AN INDIVIDUAL WITH CVM & GET RESOURCED TO WIN MENIf you sign-up to support us as an individual you will be helping win men, across the world to Jesus. PLUS you will also be provided with further resources specially tailored for men, trying to live in this world as Jesus would have them live. Receive books, fun and practical e-communications, podcasts, and much more. www.cvm.org.uk/partner
4. CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR SOME GREAT RESOURCES TO HELPBible reading notes for men, subscription to Sorted Magazine, men's Bible, DVD group discussion series, man friendly church suggestions and materials plus much more...www.cvm.org.uk
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Statement of Faith
- God is the Creator of everyone and the Father of all who believe in the Lord Jesus.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, Redeemer and the one Mediator between God and Man.
- Faith in Christ as the only means of forgiveness and salvation.
- God the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of life is active in the Church today.
- The fact of sin, and the necessity for the Atonement.The incarnation, Death, Resurrection, Ascension and Coming Again of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and the final authority for faith and living.
DON'T KNOW JESUS?
The following organisations do a great job of helping you find out more about Jesus. Go to their sites now and get to know the Son of God for yourself: